Think Architecture, an award-winning architecture and interior firm is currently seeking to fill an opening for a full-time experienced Interior Designer work on our diverse commercial projects, design high-end residential homes, and develop complete FF&E packages. Designer will be responsible for producing creative designs through quality construction documents and FF&E procurement.
Full Time Position
- The candidate must be good at working in a collaborative team environment.
- Work under the direction and supervision of the principals of the company and the Interior Design Director.
- Execute procedures (with supervision) the production of design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Collaboration and finalization of idea/material boards.
- Preparation of interior design concepts.
- Selection of materials/finishes.
- FF&E procurement and installation.
- Meet with product representatives and maintain resource library.
- Opportunity for full responsibility of projects DOE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design from an accredited institution
- 3 – 5 years of design experience within a firm or studio environment
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office
- Experience in providing construction administration for interior design projects
- Must be organized and able to work efficiently to manage project timelines
- Must be able to design and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, hardworking, flexible, and productive with strong graphic and presentation skills
- Confident in selecting materials, finishes, furnishings, and equipment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both writing and verbal)
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and compressed lead times
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a team environment
- Must have a basic understanding of pre-design, schematic design, and space planning and exhibit creativity and problem-solving skills.
- NCIDQ certified, or working towards their certification
- Previous experience in an architecture/design environment is a significant plus but not required.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Healthcare Spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- LTD and ADD Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Benefits and Profit Sharing and a great
- Family-friendly work environment.
Salary will be determined depending on experience and qualifications.